IEEE ANTS 2018 offers a number of travel grants to students who registered and co-authored an accepted paper in IEEE ANTS 2018 on competition basis. The travel grants encourage participation by students who would normally find it difficult to attend. Women are especially encouraged to apply. These student travel supports will enable sharing scientific information and stimulating research interests for students in the field of communications and networking.
Each Award is up to ₹7,000 subject to the travel reimbursement.
Conditions for receiving an award are as follows:
- The student applicant must be an IEEE member. Some travel funds are reserved for ComSoc members only.
- The student applicant must be a co-author of an accepted paper in IEEE ANTS 2018 (main program or workshop).
- The student applicant must be full-time students registered toward a Bachelor, Masters, or Ph.D. degree in computer science, engineering correlated field in a college or university when submitting their applications.
During the expense reimbursement stage, the student applicant must show the proof of having registered to attend the IEEE ANTS 2018 conference.
A student who is awarded a student travel grants must attend the conference in person.
The student must register, attend, and present the paper at the conference.
Payment will only be made to the student as long as the award recipient submits the expense report (with receipts) within 60 days after the conference.
More details will be provided to the students who are selected to receive the student travel grant award.
How to Apply: The application must include the following materials:
- Your up-to-date resume.
- A half-to-one page letter to state the purpose of attending the conference.
- A reference letter from your advisor sent directly to STG co-chairs before deadline.
The application should be submitted directly to the Student Travel Grant Co-chair (contact details given below).
Application deadline: 5 PM IST, 30 November 2018
Acceptance notification: 06 December 2018
Please address any question to the Student Travel Grant Co-chairs: